Friday, October 14, 2011

Cranberry Chai Cupcakes

I am so happy to tell you that, today, I joined the ranks of Beantown Baker's Friday Favs!  Just like me, Jen is a lover of cupcakes and cranberries.  With this in mind, I decided to make cranberry chai cupcakes with chai cream cheese frosting for my guest post.  You can click through here to get the recipe.


While you're over on Jen's site, I hope you'll check out her Power of Pink challenge--an event Jen hosts every October in support of breast cancer awareness.   I'll be submitting these pink-flecked treats.  I hope you'll join in.

As if contributing to a great cause isn't reason enough to participate, one contributor will win a pink Kodak Zi6 pocket HD camcorder.  How great is that?!?

14 comments :

elly said...

The cupcakes are gorgeous! And they sound delicious, too. Yum.

Josie said...

Kelsey, those are so pretty! And I bet they taste great too - definitely want to try these this fall!

Ammie said...

These are beautiful! I'm a cranberry lover too, so I'll need to make these soon!

Krystal said...

OMG...Kelsey, these are the most gorgeous cupcakes ever!! I love the flavor combo of this. Can't wait to try these out for the holidays!!

ally_m146 said...

Those are beautiful, adding them to the list of things I'd like to bake soon!

Jessica @Sunny Side Up said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love!

Cara said...

I looove your photos on Jen's blog today! Great job :)

Kelsey said...

Thanks ladies. I appreciate all your kind words!

That Girl said...

I think I would put chai cream cheese frosting on just about every cupcake. It sounds heavenly.

Alida said...

You did such a beautiful job on these!

All Things Yummy said...

Yum, those look delicious.

Shirley said...

These are positively beautiful with the sugared cranberries. They scream winter holidays.

Jen said...

Thanks again for participating! These cupcakes are perfect.

james said...

Amazing blog I like it !!!

Chai