Thursday, April 14, 2011

Apple a Day is on Twitter!

That's right!  I'm excited to announce that Apple a Day is now on twitter.  You've been coming back for more and more for over three years now and, as of today, you have a new way to stay on top of what I'm buying, where I'm eating, and what I'm cooking.  So go ahead.  Click on that cute little button below and follow Apple a Day on twitter!

By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com

I'd love to follow you, too.  Just leave me a comment with your twitter handle so I can find you.

6 comments :

Mrs. G said...

Welcome to Twitter! I am @ jhgive

That Girl said...

Yay! I've been wondering when you were going to become twitterpated.

Kelsey said...

Twitterpated...I love it! My family totally uses that term from Bambi!

Jen said...

Yay! Welcome to twitter. I'm @beantownbaker

Kelsey said...

Thanks ladies, I'm following you now :-)

awifenamedjess said...

I'm following you!