Friday, March 11, 2011

TODAY!

It's here.  It's here!  Today is finally here!  I can't believe it, readers.  The day I've been dreaming of and waiting for my whole life is TODAY!  Finally.  FINALLY!  I'm going to be Mrs. M today!

I'll be certain to tell you more about the wedding and share pictures when I have them.  For now, I'll leave you this lovely picture and promise to post about the recipes for all these treats.  That's right.  No tiered bakery cake for our wedding.  I wanted to share my passion for baking with those closest to me, so I made every. single. dessert that will be served at the wedding!

Before I depart for the BIG DAY I just want to say, one more time, how genuinely thankful I am for all the thoughts, prayers, and well wishes you have all sent my way throughout my time with M.  I truly appreciate every last comment.  I have the best readers.  Really, I mean it.

17 comments :

Cedar Ridge Studio said...

Best Wishes for a lovely wedding day and a happy life with M.
We will celebrate our 49th this year.

Taylor said...

I hope you have a wonderful wedding, celebrating with your friends, family, and most importantly M!! p.s. you are insane for making all of those desserts!!! :)

Toby said...

Best Wishes- Congrats!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations and have an amazing wedding day!

Jill said...

congrats and have a beautiful day!!

Pretend Chef said...

Warm wishes for a wonderful day and a lifetime of happiness with Mr. M! I can't believe you made all of the desserts! You are incredible! Congratulations!

Cara @ The Boys Made Me Do It said...

Happy Wedding Day!! Congratulations and I hope you have an amazing day!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I recently discovered your blog and really enjoy it. I love what you are doing with the desserts. Have a fantastic day:)

Jen said...

Congrats! Have a great weekend!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!!! Again and again and again. Have a beautiful day!!!

Delia said...

All of the desserts? You might be my hero! Congrats.

That Girl said...

Congratulations! I know everything is going to go swimmingly.

Bridget said...

Wow Kelsey! I had no idea you were making all the desserts yourself! What a rockstar you are. I hope you have an amazing day!

All Things Yummy said...

Congratulations and Best Wishes.
You are awesome to make all your own treats and I'm sure they will be much appreciated.
Can't wait for the wedding pics.

Jade said...

Yah! Its finally here. Congratulations. I can't believe that you made all of the desserts. Thats amazing.

Rachel said...

Congratulations! And kudos to you for sharing your passion for food with your guests. What a great way to make your day a little more special :)

Desi said...

Aww congrats! I hope your big day was all you've dreamt it to be :) And you are pretty amazing for making all of your desserts!