Monday, March 14, 2011

Meatless Monday--Tropical Granola

Right now, readers, I'm in Hawaii!  And just for you, readers, I'm bringing a little aloha spirit your way.  You see, I didn't think it was entirely fair for me to enjoying paradise without sharing just a little.  That's why I'll be posting tropical and Hawaiian-inspired recipes all week long.  Some of them, like this tropical granola, will be repeats.  Some will be new.  All with be delicious.  I promise.


Click here to get the recipe for this delicious tropical granola and come back every day this week for a new recipe featuring the flavors of Hawaii and the tropics!

5 comments :

melslatt said...

Congrats Kelsey!! Pictures please???

That Girl said...

How you're having a happy Hawaiian honeymoon.

USA Kiwi (Kylee) said...

So, let me get this straight.
While planning and preparing for your wedding, you not only baked all the desserts for the wedding day, but you wrote up a pile of Hawaiian themed posts to post while you were gone?

I think you might be superwoman, Kelsey!!

Congratulations! hope you are enjoying the honeymoon :)

Lindsay said...

i am a new follower! congrats on your wedding!

Jean said...

Hello,
I’m very happy because I found your blog and I’m loving it, so clssy, fresh, excellent photography, very good taste. Congratulations!