Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Meh.

Oh, my readers.  I am so sorry.  I had this great goal to keep posting steadily no matter how busy I got with wedding planning.  It was going well.  I was posting healthy and delicious meals on a regular schedule.  I was so proud.  Then...it happened.  M got sick.  Really sick.  So even with all my beautifully laid plans and already-purchased groceries, my schedule went kaput.  One word brought it to a screeching halt...pneumonia.  Two and a half week before the wedding and M has pneumonia.

Needless to say, I only got around to cooking one of the delicious meals I had planned for the weekend.  I'll be blogging it later in the week.  But for now readers, please accept my apology and know I'll be back very soon with some big plans for some really fun food!

9 comments :

Angie A said...

I hope things get back to smooth sailing for you soon!

Cara @ The Boys Made Me Do It said...

I hope he gets well soon!

That Girl said...

Priorities! Health, family, weddings, work. The blog will still be here after you take care of what's important.

Cassie said...

I hope he feels better soon!

Natalie said...

oh yikes! i hope he feels better.

no worries-blogging comes 2nd to real life!

Elizabeth said...

No worries on the blog front. Hope he feels much, much better VERY soon and we'll see you back later :-)

Alice said...

Yes, no worries about blogging. Hope M is feeling better already!

Desi said...

Hi, I saw your 30 by 30 list linked on another blog and had to stop by. You have so many yum recipes that I can't wait to try, and possibly add to my 30 by 30 list!

Desi said...

I saw your 30 by 30 list linked over at The Boys Made Me Do It - http://theboysmademedoit.blogspot.com/p/30-by-30-list.html

So glad I found your blog! And thanks for stopping by mine! I hope you'll come back :)

http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com