Monday, January 3, 2011

2011--The Year of the Wedding

 
Happy 2011, readers!  Can you believe it?  A new year just full of new possibilities.  Of course, what I'm most excited for this year is my upcoming wedding.  Just 68 days separate me from being Mrs. M.  I cannot wait.  I can't wait to see my future husband's gorgeous smile and sweet face from the end of the aisle.  I can't wait to see the look in his eyes when he sees me as his bride.  Most of all, I can't wait to say "I do", kiss my husband (eeeee!) , and be presented for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. M.  I know it will be everything I've been dreaming of and more.

So, you know how it's going to be around here for the next 68 days.  Lots and lots of healthy recipes.  I don't just want to fit into that gorgeous wedding dress of mine, I want to look good.  Not just good...gooooood.  The kind of good that will make my future husband just a little weak in the knees.  The kind of good that makes him look at our guests with the look that says "That's my wife!" 

I am SO looking forward to the day I can post wedding pictures here, readers.  Until that day, I offer you plenty of healthy and filling recipes yo keep you fueled up for a fabulous 2011.  Cheers!

8 comments :

Alison said...

Your blog is reminiscent of my latest post at my food blog "Glutton for Reward." Let me know what you think: http://gluttonforreward.blogspot.com/

Best,

Alison

katie said...

Looking forward to reading your healthy recipes! Best wishes with the wedding~

elly said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. You will look absolutely amazing in your dress, just like you look all the time!

Debbie said...

I'm so glad you'll be posting healthy recipes - I'm getting married in May and I'm constantly on the hunt for things that will be good to eat. Thanks for your blog!

Momof1 said...

how exciting! Good luck with the planning!

Amy (Sing For Your Supper) said...

IT'S WEDDING YEAR!!! Yay!!! I can't wait to throw your shower! :)

Kelsey said...

Thank you so much for all the sweet comments, everyone.

Yay Amy! Thank you so, so much. I am so excited for it!

ashley said...

Happy New Year and Congrats!