Friday, April 30, 2010

M.I.A.

 Hey there readers.  Please let me begin by apologizing for my extended absence.  Life has been crazy, in a good way.  First of all, I bought a townhouse!  It's so cute and I got a smokin' deal on it.  (Apparently there is an upside to a sluggish economy and off-kilter real estate market.)  On top of the signing, packing, and coordinating, I've also been out of town.  First to Garland's Lodge just outside of Sedona and then to Long Beach.  Both trips were wonderful.  

Here's a picture of M and I in front of one of the apple trees at Garland's.  The entire trip was heaven.


And because I just can't look at pictures of him without getting butterflies in my tummy, here's one more. 
Needless to say, I been a little overwhelmed and, between being out of town and having my kitchen in boxes, have barely gone grocery shopping, let alone cooked or baked a thing.  I did manage, however, to line up a guest blogger and I can't wait to share her delicious recipe with you.  Stay tuned.
I also can't wait to share pictures of my new townhouse and new(!) kitchen(!) with you.  It's small, but every square inch of it is brand spankin' new.  Best of all, every square inch of it is mine.  It doesn't get better than that.

two years ago: Meyer lemon buttermilk tarts, chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, and my best chocolate chip cookies

4 comments :

Annie said...

SO so so happy for you, Kelsey. You deserve this! Great pictures too - you guys are adorable and just look perfect together :)

KMAYS said...

Cute pictures! We also got a great deal on our condo in August. Definitely an upside to the economy tanking. Enjoy your new place!

Kelsey said...

yes im glad i found ur blog too. i just subscribed so i'll be back for sure<3 xoxo

Kelsey

Lexie said...

I love the pictures of the two of you at Garland's. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Congrats on your beautiful townhome. I'm sure you will be very happy there for a long time. Can't wait to see what your new kitchen is going to inspire you to make. Love ya